How The Lucky Clover Trading Company Collects Your Personal Information
We collect your personal information when:
- creating an account on our website;
- placing an order on our website or over the phone;
- communicating through e-mails, texts, mail, and social media
When placing orders or creating accounts, you will be asked to provide the following:
- your name;
- e-mail address;
- shipping and/or billing address;
- contact phone number;
- method of payment information;
- or other information necessary to conduct business.
In addition, we may use "cookies" to maximize your shopping experience and to gather information from those that visit our website.
How The Lucky Clover Trading Company Uses Your Personal Information
We use your personal information that we collect or you provide to us, including any personal information to:
- process your transaction, such as; to fulfill your orders, process, confirm, send and track your order;
- maintain and service your account online;
- communicate with your about your order via e-mail, text or phone;
- allow us to respond to your customer service inquiries via e-mail, text or phone;
- opt-in to receive our promotional e-mails, we may send you marketing, sales and newsletter e-mails;
- analyze and help us understand how you use our website and how to improve our website.
How The Lucky Clover Trading Company Stores and Secures Your Personal Information Within our System
We do our best to protect and secure your personal information when it is provided to us, however, no data transmitted over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. We use industry-wide encrypted technology that encrypts the personal information you provide when you create an online account and when your order is processed. Our servers are protected by firewalls to prevent unauthorized access of customer information.
Third Parties Access to Your Personal Information
We do not sell or disclose your personal information, except as provided below:
- Service providers to whom we entrust personal information include: IT and related services; information and service; payment processors, and customer service;
- Advertising partners which we may allow to set tracking tools to collect information for the purpose of delivering ads targeted to you.
Privacy Rights for the Lucky Clover Trading Company's Customers in California - January 01, 2020
CCPA Rights Requests
Under CCPA, you have the right to make requests regarding your personal information. You can:
- Review your personal information we have gathered about you or request a copy;
- Contact us to update or correct personal information if it is not correct;
- Request we delete your personal information;
- Opt-out of sharing your personal information with third parties for some purposes;
- Object to certain types of uses of your personal information;
- Make choices about receiving email marketing.
If you would like to change or remove any of your personal information, please contact The Lucky Clover Trading Company's customer service toll free 800.338.5825, Monday to Friday, 6am to 5pm Pacific Standard Time.
If you have additional questions or concerns, or comments, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us.